Wednesday, March 11, 2009

28 weeks! I'm at 7 months already!



Well, two weeks ago was my trip to Phoenix, and my baby shower. It was so much fun! I loved seeing all my friends and family. I had a pizza party for my birthday and the next day was the baby shower. I am very thankful for all the people who came to my shower and the gifts we received. It was so good to see everyone there. Except it made me miss working at St. Joe's.

The baby has been moving so much more When I was in Phoenix one day I was laying on my back and had my arm on my stomach, I swear Olivia almost kicked my arm off! My belly is getting huge and stretched out. Pants are definitely becoming an issue :) Wow I also can't believe how bad my ankles swell! I put my feet up at lunch AND as soon as I get home and they still look fat!

I have a doctors appointment this week, I will be getting my blood glucose test to make sure I don't have gestational diabetes. I am not sure if anything else will happen. The last few appointments have been pretty uneventful.

So, here are all the photos from the baby shower, and the pizza party. I'll put more up later.

2 comments:

  1. Hey, were are the rest of the party pics? how was your doctors visit? cant wait to come see you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, where are the rest of the party pics????

    ReplyDelete