Wednesday, April 8, 2009

32 Weeks




Well, I wanted Albert to do the post this week, we haven't been on in awhile and I thought it would be nice to have his point of view. I guess he had nothing to say.

Things have been going well. I have gotten the hang of sleeping again. My belly is really taking over as you can see. All and all I feel the same just much bigger. The only thing really holding me back is my ankles swelling and the maternity clothes. Man, the clothes are not comfortable! The swelling is horrible, although I know that I am to blame having a job were I am on my feet the whole shift.

Albert and I are both itching for a vacation. We are planning on taking 3 days at the end of April and going camping on the beach. We just need a break and some relaxation. Albert has been working soo hard. I am so proud to be his wife. I have not been working as hard as I have in the past but it feels that way since everything is a little bit more tiresome.

The weather is getting very nice up here. All the locals are complaining that it is hot and I am in heaven. I am burning up when I have to stay in doors, and just want to be outside :)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. OOh mama! you're looking good! I was hoping you'd put up new pics. thanks looking forward to seeing you all soon! love you. mom

    ReplyDelete