Olivia is just over a week old and has done alot in portland. She has seen Multnomah falls, ridden a stern wheeler down the Columbia River. She's gone down town, road the max light rale, watched naked people on bikes (sorry no pics) and shopped at Saturday Market. Olivia's first few days have been very busy.
Hello loved family and friends. This is a way for us to easily share all that is going on with little miss Olivia Artemisia and now little Izadora Lavinia. For some of you we will be sending these pics and info by other methods but this will have frequent posts about what is developing. For those near or far we are excited and hope you are too!
Thursday, June 18, 2009
Olivia on Excursion
Olivia is just over a week old and has done alot in portland. She has seen Multnomah falls, ridden a stern wheeler down the Columbia River. She's gone down town, road the max light rale, watched naked people on bikes (sorry no pics) and shopped at Saturday Market. Olivia's first few days have been very busy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Aaawwww.. That looks like so much fun. I wish I could partake :-(
ReplyDeleteMISS YOU ALLLLLLLLLL
I see every one had a great time on the river boat. I was able to spend the day with Josh, JJ and Hayden. Josh & JJ barbecued ribs, JJ made smashed tatters. Yum, yum. We want to make this a tradition for the Clark men. I only wish Sam could have been here. I'm looking forward to Kathy coming home.
ReplyDelete