We were so happy to be able to visit The Clark Clan for Thanksgiving. Olivia seemed to pick up a lot from being around her cousin Hayden and Dana. She is eating baby food everyday now. I try to give her rice cereal in the morning and a vegetable in the evening. She has been eating sweet potatoes this week. She loves to eat and finished the whole jar, while still looking for more.
Olivia did not sleep very well while in AZ, but her schedule is back to normal for the most part. She is also getting better at tummy time. If I catch her in the right mood she will stay for about 15 minutes. But most often she starts grunting right away.
I have her practicing sitting with as little support as possible. She plays with her rattles and dolls while I read. She also LOVES to sit in her bouncy and watch the dogs. Gus likes to sit underneath her and get stepped on by the little feet. I can tell they are already fast friends.
Can't wait to see everyone again next month. Abuela we miss you the most. Olivia looks at your picture and smiles. See you soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment