Sunday, March 21, 2010








Well, Olivia is becoming her own little person. She scoots all over, except when you want her to come to you she says, "I know you can come pick me up so get over here and do it!" She loves Gus and Gus loves her. Gus likes to walk up to Olivia and roll over onto her back like she does with everyone, except with Ollie she lays her big head on the baby and lets her pull whatever she wants.

She started to get up on her knees but she won't crawl on them yet. When I try to put her on all fours she gets mad at me, so I will let her scoot for now. She walks with assistance but does not pull herself up to standing or hold onto tables or anything else on her own. I am a little worried about her walking because she doesn't move her right leg forward, only the left. she just brings the right to meet the left.

Ollie is very vocal, she sings and babbles when she is happy and whines when she is not. She has a very aggressive grunt when she wants food. She has had a few new friends babysit her this month and they all thought she was fantastic of course. Her favorite toys right now are a wooden ball that Papa got her and her foam letters.

At her last doctors appointment she bumped up to the next percentile for her size and had excellent head measurements. She is finally growing to big for all her 3-6month clothes. We need pants in 12 month sizes now. She eats everything. She especially wants to eat what we are eating so I have been giving her little nibbles off my plate. She like bread and potatoes and anything sweet. She is also sipping water out of a cup now. For a little stretch she was being really picky with her baby food but that seems to be over now.

The potty training has had a few set backs lately, it's really hit or miss. I don't think we are paying enough attention, and we really cut back on having her diaper off since she is mobile now.

We had another playdate with the kids from our birthing class. It so much more fun now that they play together. Well that is about all. We miss you all and can't wait to see you again soon. Lots of love Ollie & Mama

1 comment:

  1. What a big girl she is getting to be and sooo cute! what fun! thanks for the pics I miss you all so much! love ya.

    ReplyDelete