Monday, April 26, 2010

It's hard not to love the place we live in.











Olivia is all over the place. She crawls and pulls herself up and babbles all day long. She waves hello regularly and adios a little less frequently. She claps her hands and dances to music. It is so funny, we bought her some new toys and a few of them sing. Right away she the music comes on she does this little bop. Sometimes she does it for the television too. She says mamamamama to me regularly but we are not sure how much she means it with intention.

I started to tell her about her "hermano" (I think it's a boy) and soon I will buy her a little doll so we can start to play mama & baby. She finally started to sit and listen to her books. I can usually get through a whole story now before she wants to crawl off. Before she got impatient by the second page :) She loves to laugh at her doggies and had lots of fun last time we went to the yurt (even though it was wet and cold the whole time)

She hates the wind and makes a huffing noise if she is in it. Also, with all the new movement she has taken lots of spills and bonked her little cabeza. The other day I was in the shower and she tried to pull herself up on the tub to talk to me but it was wet so she fell face first into the side of the tub and got a little bump on her forehead.

We just sent out some pictures of her in her tutu. I took her to the tulip festival here and got some really cute pics of her so we will be sending those soon, along with the ones she will take for her 1st birthday. I can't believe it is coming up soo quick. I think we might try to go to the beach again.

Well, that is all for now, we love and miss you all.

1 comment:

  1. Miss. Olivia is getting so big such a beautiful amongst all those things coming out of the ground. She will be asking for the keys to the car in a month or two. Portland is a nice place to live, too bad the job market sucks. We miss all of you too. Give her a kiss & a hug from Grandma & Grandpa, love ya.

    ReplyDelete