I had my second doctors appointment today. Everything is going very well. We heard her heart rate again and Olivia was very curious about what was going on. All the tests from last time were normal and the ultrasound too. With Olivia my placenta was in the front of my uterus which prevented me from feeling much of her movement. Now is in the back and there is a major difference. I feel this little lady doing the conga all day! I have gained exactly as much weight as I should for this many months and she is approximately 1/2 lb.
We have settled on a name..... Isadora Lavinia Palma. Lavinia, like Artemisia, was a famous baroque artist in the 1600's I believe. She was a leader who encouraged many more women in her village to attempt Art which was extremely rare for women back then. Her full name was Lavinia Fontana and her paintings were very detailed. Isadora is a name we came across while we were searching. We wanted the name to start with a vowel, preferably an I or U, since all of our names start with different vowels. I fell for it right away but Albert took his time to think it over. I'm not sure if something else might change our minds, but for right now we are anxiously awaiting Ollie's little sister Issy. :)
Only 2 more weeks and we will see you all!! Lots of love!
No comments:
Post a Comment