Saturday, January 10, 2009



Sooo, We found out we are having a baby on October 10, 2008. Only one month after moving far away from our families!! At first the news was not good or bad, just news. Now that we are used to the idea we are both very excited.

The pics are from January 8. This is the day we found out we are have a baby girl. We had already chosen the names earlier when we found out we were pregnant. Olivia Artemisia Palma. We have decided to name all of our children with middle names of famous artists that we like. Artemisia was an Italian artist in the 1600's. She is one of the most famous woman artists of her time. It is still noteworthy that a woman was able to create such beautiful art in that time.

For those who know me they can probably tell that is a baby-belly. For strangers on the bus I am just fat. This stage of the pregnancy is easier that the first few weeks when I felt sick all the time. I do have pains and can't sleep sometimes but otherwise I am happy to carry our new daughter around.

Today we went and registered for our baby shower. It was interesting to look at all the stuff, and daydream about getting it all. There is a jogging stroller that we really like, and I desperately hope we get a breast pump. Wow babies are expensive! We also picked out her outfit to wear home from the hospital. I'll upload that pic tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment