Monday, January 12, 2009




We went to babys r us to register for the baby shower. It was fun to pick out some stuff, and confusing on other things (like the breast pump) how do we know what we need? We also picked out Olivia's outfit for coming home. We bought two but the white one is the one she will wear home from the hospital. I love the socks!

Also here are her most recent ultrasound pictures. The doctor said she looks perfectly healthy, and all of my blood tests came back fine.

Well, we all have to wait another month for any news from the doctor. But hopefully I will start feeling her move soon. I will put weekly baby bump pics up too ;) We also start our baby classes on February 12th, so we will let you know all we learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment