Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Our move completed











Well, we live in Texas now. We are truly blessed to have family to take care of us. Of course it is a little hard for Albert and I, we have been living independently for so long. However, this is an important transition for our family. Olivia is loving living with her primo. Even though they fight on occasion she is very social and follows him around like a puppy.

I had another Ultrasound yesterday. The new baby is definitely a girl. She was hiding her face but as always moved alot. She has found a few spots that she likes to kick and punch the most and has discovered that she can wedge herself under my ribs. I am having heartburn just as I did with Ollie and we saw hair on the ultrasound so I am sure she will have just as much. She weighs 3.7lbs so far and everything looked perfect the doctor said.

We cannot afford a new birthing class, so we bought a book on hypnobirthing. Hopefully with everything we learned from the last classes and the new relaxation techniques this labor will go a little smoother.

Anyways, here are photos from our visit to Phoenix. I miss it there so much. It was really nice to spend so long even if the last week was for such a sad occasion.

No comments:

Post a Comment