Friday, November 5, 2010

Halloween!









Well, I am glad to hear that some people actually look at this. :) For Halloween we went to the Base because they have safe and abundant trick or treating at the housing. We went mostly to the Officers housing and cleaned out like bandits. It was fairly busy too. At some points there were lines to get candy. Towards the end of the night all the houses had lines so we decided to pack it in. Besides, I am pregnant and had to pee after an hour and a half. Olivia got the hang of it it after a few houses and would carry her bucket up to the door all by herself. After they gave her candy she would turn and walk down to the sidewalk. It was soo cute!

I had another doctors appointment yesterday. My glucose test for diabetes was a little high but she didn't make me take the next test because I was only over by 2 points. Izzy is kicking and moving like a runner. She has slowed down just a little bit but I think that is just because she is getting bigger and has less space. My belly is huge! I think my belly button might come close to popping out this time. Ollie likes to pat on my tummy and talk to it. Sometimes she wants to lift my shirt at the wrong time, like in the grocery store. Albert and I set the birth plan for Izzy and are going to pack the hospital bag tonight. We are getting ready and are very excited to see Grandma & Grandpa.

4 comments:

  1. OHMYGOD THAT VIDEO OF OLIVIA WALKING UP TO THE HOUSE IN HER COSTUME IS SO ADORABLE OH MAN. My favorite part is when you scream when she almost gets run over by the stroller. Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ollie is more beautiful than ever. Johnathan looks like he is have fun too. I still think Ollie looks more like a cabbage than Tinkerbell.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Jill, I didn't know you had 3 blogs!! I've seen the photo one and of course things you like but a hiking one too?!? Whew, I barely update this one :) I miss you guys, and Portland. Tell Kathy I said hi and that I wish she would call me and dish gossip :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for this Ollie is so cute I cant wait to get there! And she does not look like a cabbage! Love you!

    ReplyDelete