Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Izadora IS HERE!

So, for those of you who did not get all the details Izadora is here now. On Sunday December 5th I started pre-labor and early in the morning 5:30 am on Monday December 6th Izadora Lavinia Palma was born. She weighed 8lbs 8oz and was 20.2 inches long. The active labor was super quick (4.5 hours) and Izadora came out with only 3 pushes. There are a lot more gory details but of the people who read this I am not sure if I should put them on here. If you would like to know just comment and I'll tell you. 

She has a full head of black hair and looks exactly like Olivia did when she was born. We had a rough first few nights where she did not know it was sleepy time and kept us up, but since we have been home she has been doing really well. She sleeps 3-4 hours through the night, all day, and feeds all day and all night. Her big sister loves her very much and says, "bebe, bebe" whenever she sees her. Olivia likes to pat her head, help burp her, and lay on the bed with her. She is so cute in the morning she comes in mama's room and lays down then pats the bed next to her for Izadora to lay down. 
Well, that is all for now. I have got to get back to playing with these little munchkins.






No comments:

Post a Comment