Sunday, June 12, 2011

Ollie is 2!!!!!

It's hard to believe but it has been 2 whole years. These two years have taught us alot. I have learned patience from Olivia like no one else in this world had been able to teach me. Albert and I have changed alot since becoming parents also. Our relationship is evolving more now than ever before. I feel more like a team with Albert than our previous eight years. Little Izzie has added hugely to the mix and we are all still adjusting but I see lots of fun adventures to come for the "Portland Palmas" 

Albert and I celebrated being parents for 2 years by going out on the weekend for a Mommy Daddy date. We also baked Ollie a cake on the weekend. She is going to have a fiesta with her amigos and primos later in the month so we kept her actual b-day low key. 




On the 8th Ollie went to McDonald's with Papa for breakfast and then we all went to lunch at Peter Piper's Pizza. Ollie and Jonathan had a good time with 60 freakin tokens and Jonathan even donated his tickets so Ollie could get a cooler prize. 




Now Tia Cindy and Primo Kenshin are here visiting and I am sure we will have lots more photos and stories to tell. They have only been here one day and We already had a cooking event were we made our own pizzas and fresh lemonade. I have had to explain to the boys that Ollie is not "that baby" and that they are all friends a little crew and they need to play TOGETHER not boys against girls. However, when the chicas are older I may just let them have the gender divide and see who prevails ;)

Well I think that is all for now. I am going to have Albert upload Ollie's birthday question video because it needs converting and I don't know how to do it. Also I'll let him pick the photos of Izzie to add. Lots of love.

No comments:

Post a Comment